COPYRIGHT DISPUTE POLICY
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act or DMCA (link), we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the fyv website located at www.hellofyv.com (the “Site”) or fyv mobile application (the “App”) (the Site and App are collectively referred to herein as the “Platform”), that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Platform by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to our Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the notice described below, we will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Platform.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this notice - you will provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Platform where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o Fyv, Inc.
2093 Philadelphia Pike #9390
Claymont, DE 19703