FYV APPLICATION DISCLOSURE AND TERMS
|Interest Rates and Interest Charges|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Advances||0.00%-12.0%|
|Penalty APR and When it Applies||12.0% (This APR may be applied to your Account if you make a late payment.)|
|Paying Interest||You will be charged interest from the transaction date.||Fees|
|Penalty Fee for Late Payment||$0|
|Penalty Fee for Returned Payment||$0|
How We Will Calculate Your Balance: We use a method called “daily balance.”
The words "you" and "your" mean each person (as an individual) and all persons (as a group) who apply to Fyv, Inc. (“we,” “us” and “our”), for a Line of Credit Account (the “Account”) as a primary applicant or co-applicant. By applying, you certify and agree that:
- You are at least 18 years old (or at least 19, if a Nebraska or Alabama resident)
- You received, read, and agree to all terms and conditions provided with this application
- All information and documents provided with your application are true, correct, and complete, we may rely on them, and we may keep them in our business records as long as allowed or required by law, even if we deny your application
- You agree to be responsible, individually and together, for account use by any of you
- You will read the Fyv Line of Credit Agreement and its Account Opening Disclosures carefully before you use or allow anyone else to use the Fyv Line of Credit Account
- We are authorized to verify your employment, income, address, childcare enrollment and obligations, and all other information about you with financial institutions, consumer reporting agencies, employers, government agencies, your designated childcare provider, and other legitimate third party sources of information
- We may keep your Account application and all information you provided or we received in connection with your application, even if we do not open an Account for you
Consumer Reports: You understand and agree that we may obtain consumer credit reports about you to review your application, and, if we open a line of credit account for you, that we may obtain consumer credit reports about you in the future to review, update, renew, collect, and service your line of credit account and for other purposes permitted by law. We will, if you request, tell you whether we obtained a consumer credit report about you and tell you the name and address of any consumer reporting agency that provided the report.
Notice of Negative Information Furnishing: We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
Line of Credit Account Agreement: If we open a Fyv Line of Credit Account for you (“Account”), you understand and agree that you will be subject to all terms and conditions described in our Fyv Line of Credit Agreement, as amended from time to time, including but not limited to its terms related to account payments, rates and fees, change in terms, and arbitration. This Fyv Line of Credit Agreement becomes effective when you electronically sign it and we receive confirmation of your enrollment or approval from an eligible childcare provider. You understand and agree that we may change the Fyv Line of Credit Agreement and the rates, fees, and terms of your Account as allowed by law, after we give any notice and wait any time period that the law requires.
Consent for Communications: By applying and providing your telephone number(s) and email address(es), you expressly authorize us and our agents and service providers to use any available written, electronic, or verbal means of contacting you for any purpose related to the servicing and collection of your accounts with us, for surveys and research, and for any other informational purpose related to your accounts with us (each, a "Communication"). You agree this authorization for Communications includes, but is not limited to, our use of manual calling methods, prerecorded or artificial voice messages, text messages, e-mail messages, and/or automatic telephone dialing systems. You agree that we and our agents and service providers may contact you for these Communications using any e-mail address or telephone number you provide, including a number for a cellular telephone or other wireless device, regardless of any charges you may incur as a result. We will not charge you for making a Communication, but your service provider may. You agree that we and our agents and service providers may monitor and record telephone calls about your credit account to assure service quality or for other legitimate business reasons. You understand and agree that we and our agents and service providers may always communicate with you in any manner permitted by law that does not require your prior consent.
Military Lending Act: Certain members of the Armed Forces and their dependents ("Covered Borrowers") are protected by the Military Lending Act, 10 USC §987 ("MLA"). To hear important MLA disclosures and payment information for our line of credit agreements, please call 1-888-724-5168.